Forex trading has become very popular of late. But Forex is not a get-rich-quick-scheme by any means. To make money in Forex you need to know what you are doing. A bit of luck certainly helps but there is no way you are going to come out ahead if you don’t put some time and effort into learning what Forex trading is all about.

If you ever invested in any other market, such as equities, you know that the first thing to consider before placing any trade, is the risk/reward ratio. If the reward is not enough to make the risk worthwhile, don’t take it. On the other hand, risk provides the opportunity to make more money. If you know how to take calculated risks, you will see a profit. But here again, if you don’t know much about Forex, you will not know what a calculated risk is and won’t see the opportunity when it arises.

International Forex markets trade over $4 trillion on a daily basis. But 90% of Forex traders lose money within weeks of placing a trade. So how do the other 10% make it big? What do they know about Forex trading that takes them over the top?

Education is Key